1.感谢与回答感谢
1.惯用口语句子:
Thank you.
谢谢你。
本句相当于“Thanks.”,这两种表达法后面都可以加修饰语,如“Thank you very much.”或“Thanks a lot.”等,译为“非常感谢”。
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
“Thank you for+名词/doing sth.”是“为某事而感谢某人”的固定表达方式。
I really can't thank you enough.
太感谢你了。
enough ad.足够地,充足地口,足够的,充足的
It's very nice of you.
你真好。
较亲密的朋友问也可以用“That's sweet of you.”。
I'm very grateful for you.
我非常感激你。
grateful a. 感激的,感谢的
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情。
I'm in your debt.
我欠你情。
owe v. 欠,感恩于
debt n. 债务,负债,恩义,情义
be in debt“欠债,欠人情”
I do appreciate what you have done for me.
我的确很感激你为我所做的一切。
appreciate v. 感谢,感激
I'd like to express my gratitude.
我想表达我的感激之情。
express v. 表达,表示
gratitude n. 感激之情,谢意
It's a pleasure.
=It's my pleasure.
乐意效劳。
还可以简化为“My pleasure.”或“Pleasure.”。
pleasure n. 荣幸
You are welcome.
不用客气。
Don't mention it.
没什么值得一提的。
mention v. 提及,说起
No problem.
= No sweat.
= No trouble.
没什么麻烦的。
It was nothing.
没什么。
sweat n. 汗水
2.实用对话
Expressing and Responding to Thanks致谢与答谢
John: Is something wrong?
约翰:有什么问题吗?
Mary: Yes. My car is having problems.
玛丽:是的。我的汽车出了点毛病。
John: What's wrong?
约翰:怎么回事啊?
Mary: It won't start.
玛丽:发动不起来了。
John: Do you want me to take a look?
约翰:需要我看一下吗?
Mary: No. thank you. I think I can handle it.
玛丽:不用了,谢谢。我想我自己能应付得了。
John: Well, if you change your mind, let me know.
约翰:嗯,如果你改主意了就和我说一声。
Mary: I will. Thanks. That's sweet of you.
玛丽:我会的。谢谢。你真好。
John: No problem.
约翰:这没什么的。
Mary: I might need some tools though. Do you know where I can get some?
玛丽:不过我需要些工具。你知道哪儿有吗?
John: Sure. I have all kinds of tools. Just ask. I'll be happy to get them for you.
约翰:当然了。我就有各式各样的工具。向我要就可以了。我很乐意去给你拿。
Mary: Thanks. That would be very helpful.
玛丽:多谢。那真是太好了。
John: Anything for you. Seriously, I don't mind helping.
约翰:不客气。说真的,我不介意帮忙的。
Mary: OK. If you really insist, I could always use the company.
玛丽:好吧。如果你一再坚持的话,我还真是需要帮手呢。
3.详细解说
1.“take/have a look(at sb./sth.)”的意思是“看或查看(某人或某物)”,例如:Let me have a look at that.(让我看一下那个东西。)另外,“have/take a look around/round”表示“四处查看(某个地方)”,例如:Do you mind if I take a look around?(你介意我四处看看吗?)
2.“be happy to do sth.”表示“乐意做某事”。
3.“Anything for you.”是省略语,它的完整形式是:“I'll do anything for you.”,原意为“我愿意为你做任何事情。”在口语交流中,一般译为“不用谢,不客气,我很愿意帮忙”等等。
4.“company”的含义“同伴,陪伴”,在英美人的日常生活中很是常用,例如:He keeps good company.(他和好人来往。)I enjoy his company.(我很喜欢有他为伴。)
4.文化洗礼
奥斯卡获奖者是这样表达感谢的
奥斯卡金像奖是美国电影艺术学院每年颁发给最佳影片、演员、导演等的奖项。获奖者对自己的亲人、朋友或合作伙伴表达感谢,是奥斯卡颁奖典礼中的一项重要内容。获奖者的感言,也是最佳的语言学习材料。下面是一位奥斯卡获奖者的一篇致谢辞,堪称“表达感谢”之典范。
I'm very grateful to receive this award for "best actress". I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this great honor.
能够获此“最佳女主角”奖,我非常感激。我现在无法表达我是多么珍惜这个伟大的奖项。
There are many people I'd like to thank. First at all, I want to thank my parents for bringing me into this world. I also want to express my gratitude to all of my teachers over the years, but especially to my acting teacher, Jim Jones, who taught me everything I know. I also want to thank my husband, for his understanding and kindness. And finally, I want to express my appreciation to all of my friends for their support, especially to Martin Miller. for being there when I needed him.
我想感谢的人很多。首先,我想感谢我的父母把我带到这个世界上。另外,我还想对这么多年来教过我的老师们表达谢意,尤其要感谢我的表演老师吉姆·琼斯,他教会了我所知道的一切。我还要感谢我的丈夫对我的理解与关怀。最后,我想感谢我所有的朋友们,感谢他们对盎的支持,特别要感谢马丁·米勒,每当我需要他时,他总在我身边。
This award means a great deal to me. Words can't express now honored I feel at this moment. I will remember this night for the rest of my life! Thank you very much!
这个奖项对我来说意义重大。我感到力分荣幸,任何言辞都不能表达我此刻的心情。这一晚我将永生难忘!非常感谢!
2025国考·省考课程试听报名