Emily:OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?
天啊!你那里一定很晚了,几点了?
Brad:Just after 2 am.
刚过凌晨两点.
E:What's wrong? Can't sleep?
怎么了,睡不着啊?
B:Nope, actually I was just waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.
没有,我其实在等你.我有个重要的消息要告诉你.
E:Really? What is it?
真的吗?什么消息?
B:I have an offer to work for a company in your city today?
我今天收到了你那一家公司的录用通知.
E:I can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?
真不敢相信.这是真的吗?你要搬过来了吗?
B:I haven't accepted the position yet and with the upcoming holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the company before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.
我还没有接受那个职位,不过假期就要来了,我觉得是个很好的机会去你那里好好看看这个公司再做决定.如果你有时间,我们可以真正地见个面.
E:Just give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!
告诉我具体的日期,我到时候一定空出来.我们在网上聊了这么久,如果能在现实中见面那就太好了.我期待着早点儿见到你!
B:Me too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!
我也是.不过我现在要睡觉了,我的头开始大了.祝你今天过的愉快!
E:Thanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!
谢谢你!这个消息真的太令人激动了.睡个好觉,做个好梦!
B:Talk to you later.
下次再聊.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名