W:Excuse me. Is anyone sitting here?
打扰了。有人坐这里吗?
M:No, nobody.
不,没人坐这里。
W:You don’t mind if I smoke, do you?
你不介意我抽烟,是吗?
M:Well, to be frank, yes, I do.
额,老实说,我介意。
W:Oh, I’m sorry. But this isn’t a no-smoker, is it? I mean would you mind if I smoke here?
噢,对不起。但是这里不是禁烟区,是吗?我是说你介意我在这里抽烟吗?
M:Actually it is. Perhaps you haven’t noticed the sign.
事实上这里是。你可能没注意到那个标识。
W:Sign? What’s sign?
标识?什么标识?
M:There, on the window.
窗户那里。
W:Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice it. Sorry.
噢,对不起。我没有注意到。抱歉。
M:That’s all right.
没关系。