A:Lisa, I'm so glad to see you. How are you doing?
利萨,见到你真是太高兴了。你好吗?
B:Fine. I miss you so much, uncle Benjamin.
很好啊。我非常想念您,本杰明叔叔。
A:Me too. We haven't seen each other for years.
我也是啊。我们有好几年没见面了,是吧?
B:It's been 3 years now.
是啊,我们有3年没见了。
A:How time flies! Now you are a college student out of a little girl.
时间过得多快啊!你现在都个大学生了,不再是个小女孩了。
B:How is aunty Shirley?
雪莉阿姨还好吗?
A:Couldn't be better.
好得不能再好了。
B:How has May been?
阿美现在怎么样?
A:She's been good. She is in grade one in Joy Chain high school. And she dreams to be a volunteer in 2008.
阿美很好。她在卓成高中读一年级。她现在做梦都想当2008奥运会的志愿者。
注释:
each other 彼此
college n. 大学
naunty n. 阿姨
dream vt. 做梦
elementary school 小学
make tea 沏茶
He is counting the days.
他在数日子。意思是焦急地盼望。