P:Are your ready to go to the supermarket?
你准备好去超市了吗?
B:Yes, are you?
是啊,你呢?
P:I've got my money and my keys, so I'm ready.
我已经拿好钱和钥匙了,一切就绪。
B:You do know that it's alsolutely freezing out, don't you? I'd put a coat on if I were you.
你知道外面很冷,对吧?如果我是你,我就穿件外套。
P:It wasn't cold out this morning.
今天早上外面可不冷。
B:Well, it's started raining since then. Look out the window! It's pouring rain out there!
恩。后来开始下雨了。看看窗户外面!简直是倾盆大雨,P
B:Have a look outside for me. Does that look like hail to you?
帮我再看一眼外面。怎么好像下冰雹了?
P:It does, actually. Maybe we should wait for it to clear up before we go shopping.
确实是。也许咱们该等天放晴了再出去买东西。
B:That's a good idea. But maybe we should move the car so that the hail doesn't dent it.
好主意。不过或许咱们该出去把车挪一挪,免得车被砸出坑来。
P:Ok. I'll go move the car if you turn the heat on. It's a bit chilly in here.
好的。我就去挪车。你把暖气打开。这儿有点冷。
B:How long do you think this hailstorm is supposed to last?
你觉得这场暴风冰雹会持续多长时间?
P:I don't know. The weatherman didn't say anything about this in his weather report last night.
我不知道。昨晚气象员在天气预报里只字未提。
B:Maybe we should turn on the news in case it's supposed to get worse.
我想咱们该把电视机打开看看新闻,免得情况变得更糟。
P:I don't think we have anything to worry about. Do you want to put on a cup of tea as well?
我觉得咱们没什么可担心的。你想不想喝茶?
B:Good idea. That will help us to warm up.
好主意。这样我们可以暖和点儿。
P:If I'm not back in ten minutes, come and find me.
如果我10分钟后还没回来,就出来找我。
B:Alright. I'll have a cup of tea waiting for you.
好的,我沏好茶等你回来。