1. You’re given a raw deal.
对你太不公平了。
►raw deal 苛待;不公平的待遇
2. I just know her by name.
我知道她,但没打过交道。
►by name 名叫...
I met a man, Jack by name. 我遇到一个名叫杰克的人。
与know连用,know...by name 只知其名
再来记个容易混淆的词 in name 名义上,徒有虚名
e.g. He is a teacher in name, but he works in the office all day. 他名义上是个教师,可他整天在办公室工作。
3. You’re only his cat’s paw.
你只是他的工具而已。
►cat's paw 傀儡;受人利用者,给人当工具的人
有一个童话故事是讲,一只猴子骗猫,让猫为它取出火里的烤栗子。结果猴子美餐一顿,可怜的猫爪却被烫满了水泡。猫爪就成了为他人火中取栗的牺牲品。
4. I’ve got knots in my stomach.
我心里疙疙瘩瘩的。
5. A guy heckled me.
一个家伙搅我的局。
6. He sent me profuse apologies.
他反复道歉。
7. Then I had a brainstorm.
突然我灵机一动。
8. Music can be a mood enhancer.
音乐使人精神好。
9. She exudes confidence.
她浑身散发着自信。
10. So you get the best of both worlds.
这样岂不两全其美?
►get/make the best of both worlds 两全其美
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
2025国考·省考课程试听报名