1. Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus.
别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。
►push one's luck [俚]得寸进尺;过分贪图侥幸;想继续交好运
2. I’ll have to shelve my plan.
我的计划得暂时搁浅。
3. Don’t be such a killjoy.
别扫大家的兴。
4. It’s a conjecture on my part.
这只是我的推测。
5. I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
我并不想永垂青史。
►Hall of Fame 名人纪念堂;(某一行业的)出类拔萃的人物(集团)
6. You drive a hard bargain.
你太会讨价还价了。
7. It cuts both ways.
有利也有弊。
8. Most people fall by the wayside.
大多数人半途而废。
►fall/drop by the wayside 不前进,半途而废;堕落下去,误入歧途,失足
9. Walk me through the procedure.
给我详细讲讲流程。
►walk sb through sth 向某人详细认真地讲解或解释某件事(如何做某事)
10. This is right up my alley.
正合我胃口。
►right up one's alley 正合某人的口味
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
2025国考·省考课程试听报名