1. He looked at me lasciviously.
他色迷迷地打量我。
2. Keep your ear to the ground.
警觉一点。
3. A mole leaked the secret.
有内奸走漏了风声。
4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years.
你可以安享晚年了。
►autumn years (尤指退休后的)迟暮,暮年
5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time?
你准备当一辈子啃老族?
►mooch off 向...敲竹杠,揩...的油,跟...要钱
6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her.
我一气之下给了她一巴掌。
►in the heat of the moment 一时激动之下,一时性起,在盛怒之下
7. He's getting wooly-minded.
他脑子有点乱了。
►wooly-minded 混乱的
8. See over for the answer.
答案在下一页。
►see over 巡视,视察,察看
它也有“见下文”的意思,而与之对应的是see above“见上文”。
9. Their marriage was dissolved.
他们的婚姻解体了。
10. It’s a living death.
生不如死。
►living death 活地狱,人间地狱;活受罪,毫无乐趣的生活,生不如死的生活
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
2025国考·省考课程试听报名