R:Can I use your laptop for a while?
能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?
A:Sure, go ahead.
当然,用吧.
R:Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?
你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?
A:Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.
能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.
R:Oh my, no internet access is killing me.
天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.
A:Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.
你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.
R:No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.
不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.
A:Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.
我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.
R:What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.
什么?我没病啊.
A:Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.
"谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.
R:That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.
没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.
A:Then, you're probably addicted.
那你八成是上瘾了吧.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名