S:Hello, Hanson. Today I come to say goodbye to you, for I'm going back to London tomorrow.
你好,汉森。今天我是来向你道别的,因为我明天就要回伦敦了。
H:No, not so soon. Couldn’t I persuade you to stay a couple of days more?
不是这么快吧。我不能说服你多留几天吗?
S:Much as I wish to but I really can’t. I've already booked the flight.
我也很想,但真的不能。我已经订好票了。
H:I hope this won’t be our last meeting.
我希望这不是我们最后一次见面。
S:Of course not. You can come to London to visit me in future. And I also will come here if I have a chance.
当然不会。你以后可以到伦敦来找我。而且我一有机会也会回来这里的。
H:I will miss you.
我会想念你的。
S:I will miss you, too. You're really a good friend.
我也是,你真的是个很好的朋友。
H:It's a pity that I'm too busy to see you off tomorrow.
很遗憾我明天太忙无法给你送行。
S:It doesn't matter.
没关系。
H:Take care of yourself and remember to keep in touch.
自己保重,记得要常联系哦。
S:I will.
我会的。
H:Goodbye and have a good flight.
再见,祝你一路顺风。
S:Thankyou. Goodbye!
谢谢你,再见!