I:Have you been ever been to Disneyworld?
你去过迪士尼世界吗?
M:When I was young, my parents took me to the one in California. I always forget which—is that one Disneyland or Disneyworld?
小时候,我爸爸妈妈带我去过加利福尼亚的那个.我总是记不住—那个到底是迪士尼乐园还是迪士尼世界?
I:The one in Forida is Disneyworld and the one in California is Disneyland, so you must have been to Disneyland.
佛罗里达的那个是迪士尼世界,加利福尼亚的那是是迪士尼乐园,所以你肯定去的是迪士尼乐园了.
M:That's right. Why do you ask?
没错,你为什么问这个?
I:Well, I've never been to either so I was thinking of going to Disneyworld for my honeymoon.
我两个都没去过,所以正在考虑度蜜月的时候去迪士尼世界玩.
M:When are getting married?
你什么时候结婚?
I:Some time next year. We haven't set the date yet.
大概是明年.具体日子我们还没定呢.
M:Congratulations! I had no idea.
恭喜你!我都不知道.
I:Thank you. So what do you think? Would we have a good time?
谢谢.你觉得那儿怎么样?我们能玩得开心吗?
M:Do you like amusement parks?
你喜欢去游乐园?
I:For the most part, yes. Some of the rides are bit too scary for me, though.
总的来说还是挺喜欢的.不过,有的游乐设施我有点害怕,不敢坐.
M:If you don't think twice about the rides and go on every ride that you can, you'll have a good time.
如果你能不假思索地去坐每样游乐设施,而且什么都能玩,那你们就一定能玩得开心.
I:Even the roller coasters that go through tunnels in the dark?
即使是在黑暗中穿越的那种过山车也要玩吗?
M:Even those. It'll be very romantic, I think. You'll have loads of fun.
是的.我觉得那会非常梦幻,你能获得很多快乐.
I:Thanks for the advice. I'll talk to my fiance about it tonight.
谢谢你的意见.我今晚会跟我未婚夫商量的.
M:I'm sure he'll love the idea. Just throw yourself into it and you'll enjoy it!
我敢保证他会爱上这个主意的.你们尽管全情投入,一定会乐在其中.