M:Well, how was your honeymoon?
嗨,蜜月过得如何啊?
I:It was fantastic! We had such a good time. The only problem was that because it was their high season, we spent hours queuing.
棒极了!我们玩得特别开心.唯一的遗憾是因为赶上旅游旺季,所以我们花了很多时间排队。
M:Peak periods always entail hours of queuing. At least you got a nice tan though!
旺季的确需要花上好几个小时排队.不过,至少你们的肤色晒得很漂亮啊!
I:Yes, Florida had great weather while we were there. You look tan, too. Did you go somewhere?
是啊,我们到佛罗里达的时候,那儿的天气很好.你看起来肤色也不错,你去什么地方玩了吗?
M:My friends and I just got back from Bali.
我和我朋友刚从巴厘岛回来.
I:Wow! Bali Islands have some of the best beaches in the world, don't they?
哇!巴厘岛是世界上最优质的沙滩,是吧?
M:Yes, we were lucky. My friend's father owns a resort on one of the islands, so we were able to stay for free.
没错,我们很幸运.我朋友的父亲在其中一个岛上有一个度假山庄.所以我们可以免费住在那儿。
I:Did you go diving while you were there?
你在那儿玩的时候有没有潜水?
M:I took a few diving classes, but I didn't really like it, so I did snorkeling instead!
我上了几节潜水课,可是实在不喜欢,所以最后还是去打斯诺克台球了。
I:Did you take any pictures in the ocean?
你在大海里照相了吗?
M:I've got quite a few pictures of all different kinds of fish. I'll show them to you next time I see you.
我拍了很多张各种各样的鱼,下次见到你的时候带给你看。
I:Have you started planning your christmas vacation yet?
你现在开始筹划圣诞假期的活动了吗?
M:We're planning on going skiing in Switzerland. Do you ski?
我们打算去瑞士滑雪。你会滑吗?
I:No, but I do like snowboarding.
不会,不过我很喜欢单板滑雪。
M:Would you like to go skiing with us for christmas?
你愿意圣诞的时候跟我们一起去滑雪吗?
I:I'll talk to my husband about it; I'm sure he'll say yes! He loves Switzerland!
我得跟我丈夫商量下,我敢保证他会答应的。他爱瑞士!
M:It is Europe's soptless land of lakes and mountains! Let me know as soon as you can so we can get a discount.
那里拥有欧洲最纯净的湖泊和雪山!如果你们能去就尽快通知我,这样咱们可以拿到一些折扣。