足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

口语交际:文化差异 Cultural differences
来源:易贤网 阅读:1828 次 日期:2017-11-13 11:47:31
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:文化差异 Cultural differences”,方便广大网友查阅!

P:How's your time spent in the United States?

你在美国待得怎么样?

K:Well, pretty good.

嗯,挺好的.

P:I'm glad to hear that. What impressed you most?

很高兴你这么说.印象最深的是什么?

K:Well, the cultural differences impressed me most.

文化差异.

P:You mean we Chinese think differently from the Americans?

你是说我们中国人和美国人的思维方式不一样?

K:That's right, quite different. One day one of my American friend looked pale, so I asked him whether he was sick or not. But he was reluctant to answer my question.

对,很不一样.有一天,我的一位朋友脸色苍白,我问他是不是病了,可他根本不愿意回答我的问题.

P:That's weird.

这很奇怪啊.

K:And what's more, when he told me he had caught a cold for several days, I suggested him to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

还有更怪的呢,他告诉我他感冒已经好几天了,然后我建议他尽快去医院.

P:You really cared about your friend.

你还挺关心你朋友的.

K:Sure I am. But he responded by saying'what do you mean?'.

当然了.可是他却对我说,“你什么意思?”

P:I'm confused. Why did he say that?

我晕.你怎么那样说话啊?

K:I felt the same at first. Later he told me that I'd better not give him any suggestions when he was sick. Offering unsolicited help or advice is like showing sympathy to the weak or the poor. But back in China, helping others is always regarded being kind.

开始我和你的反应一样.后来他告诉我,他生病的时候,我最好不要给他提供任何建议.未经请求而提供帮助或建议就好像是怜悯弱者或穷人一样.可是在中国,帮助他人往往被认为是善举.

P:Absolutely. Now I understand why he responded that way.

没错.现在我明白他为什么那样说话了.

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标