足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

口语交际:这些天我特忙 I've Been Really Busy These Days
来源:易贤网 阅读:1170 次 日期:2017-11-07 11:39:23
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:这些天我特忙 I've Been Really Busy These Days”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Hello, Anna speaking!

你好,我是安娜。

B:Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

A:Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?

詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

B:Yes. How are you, Anna?

很好,你怎么样,安娜?

A:I am fine. What have you been doing?

我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

B:Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

A:That's great, congratulations!

太好了,恭喜恭喜!

B:Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.

谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。

A:That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.

不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

B:You are kidding.

开玩笑。

A:How long have you been working there?

你在那家公司干多久了?

B:A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.

两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。

A:How do you like your new boss?

你的新老板怎么样?

B:She is very nice and open-minded.

她人很好,思想也很开明。

A:Much better than the last one, huh?

比上一个好多了,是吧?

B:Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。

A:Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.

忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。

B:Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.

好的,今晚八点。

A:8 it is. See you then.

说定了,回见。

B:Bye.

再见。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标