A:Who's that man over there talking to James?
在那边跟James讲话的男士是谁?
B:Where? Oh, that's Henry.
在哪儿?噢,那是Henry.
A:He's very handsome, isn't he? What's he like?
他真帅,对吧?他为人怎么样?
B:He's very nice, actually, but rather eccentric.
说真的,他人很好,可是很古怪。
A:Really? I love eccentric people.
是吗,我喜欢古怪的人。
B:Yes, but he may be too eccentric even for you.
是啊,可是连你都可能会觉得他太古怪了。
A:Why? What do you mean by that?
为什么?你这话是什么意思?
B:Well, haven't you heard?
哦,你没有听说过吗?
A:Heard what? No one ever tells me anything.
听说什么?从来没人跟我说过什么。
B:Well, apparently, he's been having an affair with his secretary.
噢,他好像跟他的秘书有过一腿。
A:Really! How fascinating.
哇塞!太精彩了。
B:According to Mary, he's divorcing his wife and there's a big fight going on about the children. I thought everyone knew.
Mary说他正在和太太闹离婚,而且为了小孩的事吵得很凶。我以为大家都知道。
A:Well, what can I say? I didn't know. Oh, I meant to tell you earlier, your blouse doesn't really match your skirt. Those colors don't really suit you either.
噢,说真的,我不知道。对了,我刚才就想告诉你,你的衣服跟裙子不太配。这些颜色也不太适合你。
B:Oh. Thanks. Look, I must just go and say hello to someone. I'll be right back.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名