A:Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.
这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来了。太酷了。
B:I always love skiing. you know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.
我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的酷游戏。跟我一起,你也会变酷。
A:Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.
嘿,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。
B:Sure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.
行。那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引中国足彩网的游客。
A:See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.
看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。
B:Hey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.
嘿,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演,否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了。我们好好看表演吧。
A:You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?
好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?
B:They are all very experienced, and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to he buried by an avalanche is slim.
他们门个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他他们被雪崩埋葬的的可能性很小。
A:Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?
不管怎样,这表演只是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?
B:Don't you know that? Are you kidding me?
你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?
Ton:Hey, not ervryone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.
嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个科学家的老爸。
B:Sorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.
对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。
A:Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?
你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?
B:It's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.
那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。
A:That's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.
那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。
B:Here we go.
走喽!
2025国考·省考课程试听报名