1. Good morning /Good afternoon /Good evening.Room service.xxx speaking.How may I help you ?你好,送餐部。
2.Would you like some drink ?请问你要喝点什么?
3.Would you like some soup or appetizer to start with you meal ?Our daily soup is onion soup .Our daily specials are pork chop and seafood pizza。
请问你要不要先点头盘或汤?我们今天的例汤是洋葱汤,特选是猪扒和海鲜批萨。
4.How about you main cause ?主食你要点什么呢?
5.Would you like some dessert ?你要不要点些甜点呢?
6.May I have your room number ?请问你的房号是多少呢?
7.Thank you .May I repeat your order now ?谢谢你,请问我能重复您的点单吗?
8.Your room number is xxx,You ordered xxx. Am I correct?您的房号是xxx,您点了xxx,对吗?
9.Thank you for your calling .We will deliver your food in about 20 minutes.Good-bye .感谢您的来电,大概20分钟后我会把食物送到您的房间。再见。
Room service
1.(knock at the door 3 times )Good morning / Good afternoon /Good evening .Room service .
2.Good morning /Good afternoon /Good evening .Mr /Miss xx,My name is xxx.May I come in ?你好,XX先生/小姐,我叫XX,我可以进来吗?
3.May I put the tray /trolly over here ?我可以把托盘/餐车放这里吗?
4.It’s xxx(open cover ,introduce food ,and cover it).Is it correct?
这是你点的XXX(打开盖子,介绍食品,再盖上),您看对吗?
5.Here is your bill ,sir/ma’am.Would you mind to sign it now ?It’s xxx(read the items).total xx RMB.这是您的帐单,麻烦您签一下,这是XXX(读出帐单上的菜名)。一共XXX元。
6.Thank you .May I remove the covers ?谢谢您,我可以把您的盖子拿走吗?
7.Is there anything I can do for you ?请问您还有什么需要帮忙吗?
8.When you finish your meal .Please dial “2” to call us to remove the tray /trolly.
当你用完餐后请拨电话“2”我们将会为您提供收拾餐具服务。
9.Thank you .Enjoy your meal .Good –bye .
谢谢您。请慢用,再见。
Call back
Good morning /Good afternoon /Good evening .Mr/Miss xx . This is room service .xx speaking ,how’s your meal ?/Did you enjoy your meal ?May I come and remove the tray /trolly?
你好,XX先生/小姐,我是送餐部的员工,我叫XX。您的用餐愉快吗?请问你现在方便让我到您的房间把餐具收回来吗?
送餐步骤:
1. 接到点单后,在纸上记录好客人的要求。
Make a clear record about the guest’s need .
2. 输电脑单,同时查清客人能否签单。
Operate the computer to input the order .
A:如果客人能签单,在帐单背面写上客人姓名,并把笔夹在帐单夹内;
If the guest can sign the bill ,write down the guest’s name on the back of the bill, and put your pen in the bill holder.
B:如果客人不能签单,在帐单背面写上“NP”,并叫收银员备好所需的零钱,根据情况给客人找钱。
If the guest can not sign ,write down “NP”on the back of the bill ,and ask cashier to prepare the change .Give the guest change if necessary when the guest pay .
3. 准备托盘或餐车:
Setup the tray or trolly :
A:如果所点的菜只需一个盘子,则用托盘,备好相应大小的盖子。
Use the tray if only ordered one dish ,prepare a suitable cover .
B:超过两个盘子的应使用餐车,冷菜放餐车上面,用盖子盖好;热菜则一定放进保温箱,如盘子尺寸太大不能放进保温箱,则用盖子盖好放桌面。
Use the trolly when more than two dishes,the cold food should be put on the trolly and covered ;and put all the hot food in the warmer ;if the dish of a hot food can not put in the warmer (too big),just put on the trolly and cover it .
C:摆上胡椒盐瓶及收餐卡,配好相应的餐具、牙签和兰花,配面包时一定配上黄油刀。
Setup pepper and salt shakers,prepare the cutlery,toothpick and orchid ,prepaer the butter knife if goes with a bread .
4. 如客人点西式菜品(不包括三文治,汉堡,批萨,亚式菜品),则准备好面包、黄油、同时准备所需的如番茄酱、芝士粉、小沙律及其他客人需要的东西。
Prepare bread when guests order the western food (Excluding S/W, B/G ,PIZZA,Asian food).and prepare something necessary; ketchup,cheese,small salad ,and anything special needs .
5. 厨房做好菜后,摆放整齐,热菜放进保温箱,对着帐单再核对一下,无误后把餐车推到电梯间等电梯。
When the food is ready ,cover it or put in the warmer .Check again ,and wait for the elevator.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名