A:Morning, Mary. I haven't seen you in a long time. What's up?早,玛丽。好久不见了,最近忙什么呢?
B:Oh, I took up a new hobby.哦,我有个新爱好.
A:So you don't travel a lot now?那你最近不怎么出门旅行了?
B:No, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.不怎么去了,弗兰克。我现在对集邮很感兴趣.
A:It's certainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of people love stamps.集邮是很多人的爱好,我有很多朋友都喜欢集邮.
B:It certainly is. It's so much fun.是的,集邮很有意思.
A:I believe collecting stamps has something similar to traveling right?我觉得集邮和旅行有相似之处,对吗?
B:Absolutely. Through all kinds of stamps I am able to learn about the world.没错!我可以通过各种各样的邮票了解世界.
A:Well, every stamp has a story to tell.嗯,方寸之间自有大世界
B:You're right. And I also meet many new friends while collecting stamps.对,而且我集邮时认识了很多新朋友。
A:Good.真好。
B:Sometimes we even spend hours discussing our collcctions.有时候我们会花上几个小时谈论我们的邮票.
A:There's a lot to share when you have a common interest.共同的兴趣爱好总是让人有很多值得分享的东西。
B:Yes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm meeting with some other collectors.是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我约了几个朋友换邮票.
A:Ok, good luck. See you好的,祝你好运,再见.
B:See you, Frank.再见,弗兰克。