A:Hey, Susie, what health club do you belong to?嘿,苏茜,你参加了哪个健身俱乐部?
B:Total Fitness, why?Total健身俱乐部。怎么了?
A:Well, I’ve been going to Athletic Express, but I don’t like it there.哦,我一直都是去Athletic Express,可是我不喜欢那儿。
B:Really? Why not? I hear it’s pretty good.是吗?怎么不喜欢?听说很不错哦。
A:The people don’t really work out there. They just stand around and talk all the time.那儿的根本不练习。他们只是站在一旁光滔滔不绝地说而已。
B:Oh, it’s one of those places.哦,跟其他地方也一样。
A:Yeah, is your club different?是呀,你们的那个俱乐部不同吧?
B:Well, they have different rooms. I lift weights by the pool where there aren’t so many people.哦,那里有不同的房间。当人不多的时候,我会在泳池旁边举重。
A:Do they have a lot of equipment?他们的设施是否齐全?
B:Yeah, they have all the machines, a pool, and a steam room and sauna.是的,他们有各种各样的器械,一个泳池,一个蒸汽室和一个桑拿室。
A:Sounds nice. What about classes?听起来还不错。那上什么课呢?
B:The usual. Aerobics, kickboxing, yoga. They just started a Tai Chi class too.一般的课都上。有氧运动,跆拳道,瑜珈,还开了太极课呢.
A:Wow, that sounds great.哇哦,真是不错。
B:Well, I have a guest pass. Why don’t you come with me tonight?哦,我突然想到,你为何不今天和我一起去呢?
A:Really? Thanks. I’ll stop by when I get off work.真的吗?谢谢了。我下班的时候会顺便来的。
B:Perfect. See you later.好极了,到时候见。
A:O.K., see you.好的,到时见。