乐于助人的小鸭子
时间:阳光明媚的星期天早晨
地点:鸟语花香的动物王国
人物:Little Duck,Miss Cat, Miss Rabbit,Mr Dog
旁白:Little Duck要去看望外婆。一路上他又唱又跳,高兴极了。在小河边,他碰到了Miss Cat。
Duck:(很好奇)Hello,Miss Cat.What are you doing?
Cat:(急得抓耳挠腮)Hello,Little Duck.There’s a big fish in the river.I’m hungry,but I cant get it.
Duck:Don’t worry.Let me help you.
旁白:Little Duck跳进水里,一会儿就帮Miss Cat抓到了鱼。
Duck:Here is the fish for you,Miss Cat.Have a good meal.
Cat:Thank you,Little Duck.You are so kind.
Duck:That’s all right,Miss Cat.I must go now.I’m going to my grandmother’s home.Bye-bye!
Cat:Bye-bye!
旁白: Little Duck继续赶路。忽然他看到Miss Rabbit躺在草地上,连忙跑过去。
Rabbit:(躺在草地上)Oh,Little Duck.I run too fast and my leg is broken.I cant stand up and I cant walk.
Duck:Don’t worry.Let me help you.
旁白: Little Duck拿出一条手帕帮Miss Rabbit包扎好伤口,然后扶着她回家。
Duck:Don’t worry,Miss Rabbit.You’ll get better soon.
Rabbit:Yes,I will.Thank you,Little Duck.It’s so kind of you.
Duck:Not at all,Miss Rabbit.But I must go now.I’m going to my grandmothers home.Good-bye!
Rabbit:Good-bye!
旁白: Little Duck唱着歌又开始上路了,走着走着,他看到Mr Dog坐在家门口,看上去非常着急。
Duck:Good morning,Mr Dog.You look worried.What can I do for you?
Dog:Oh,good morning,Little Duck.I got a letter from my friend,Mr Cock.But I can’t read and I don’t know what he wants me to do.
Duck:Don’t worry,Mr Dog.Let me help you.
旁白: Mr Dog笑呵呵地把信递给Little Duck,Little Duck很仔细地将信的内容读给Mr Dog听。
Dog:(满意地笑)Thank you,Little Duck.Its really very kind of you.
Duck:You’re welcome,Mr Dog.(抬头看看挂在半空中的太阳)But I must go now.I’m going to see my grandmother.
Dog:(摸摸Little Duck的头)Don’t worry,Little Duck.Let me send you to your grandmothers home.
Duck:Thank you,Mr Dog.
旁白:Mr Dog驮着Little Duck一路欢歌笑语向外婆家跑去……
Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈
works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得
your own houses. 为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不
And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打
a nap. 个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房
is strong. 很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶
aren’t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。
to Long-Long’s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,
is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。小猪,快把门打
the door! 开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。
你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。
blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常坚固。
is very strong.
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
wolf is dead
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东
Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龙龙一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩 (完)