根据《武林外传》的第29集改编。姬从监狱逃了出来,又回到了同福客栈来报复。但是,他忘记了他自己是谁,换句话说,他忘记了在客栈发生的一切。因为害怕,客栈的人决定逃离!
This is a part from "My Own Swordsman "《武林外传》。In this part ,姬,who is a Offenders ,escape from the Prison ,and return to The Tongfu hotel to revenge! However, he can’t remember who he is ,in other words he forgets everything that once happened in the hotel. Being frightened, the people in the hotel decide to run away, and our story begins!
秀才:大家好,欢迎收看同福客栈知识竞答,准备好了么
Hello, everyone, welcome to Tongfu Hotle’s knowledge Q and A
R u ready?
小贝: yes
秀才:好,请选择格物致知的始作俑者,一朱熹、二、王阳明、三、王重阳、四、王沪生
Ok, please choose the fonder of “gewuzhizhi”. No.1 zhuxi no.2 wangyangming no.3 wangchongyang no.4wanghusheng
白:王沪生谁呀?
Who is wanghusheng?
秀才:答案不够现凑的。Just as a stopgap
请选择Please choose
小贝:额、我想向场外求助 Eh , I need help
秀才:好的,向谁呢? Ok, to who?
小贝:我的亲友团 My realationships.
众人:yeah
小贝:就你好了 You, please.
白:啊呀。 Ah ? ya
秀才:好的,时间三十秒。从现在开始。 Ok, 30 seconds, from now on.
白:额,关于这个格物致知啊, 哈,我建议你买一样东西。然后你仔细的观察,在观察的同时……
Eh, to say gewuzhizhi, ha, I advice you to buy something, and then, you watch this carefully, and while you watching …..
秀才:时间到 Time’s up
众人:啊? Ah?
小贝:额,我选四,王沪生。 Eh , I choose no.4 wanghusheng
秀才:确定么? R u sure?
小郭:确定一定以及肯定。Suer and ensuer and very sure.
秀才:没你的事,一边去。 None of you business . stay away
不改了么。 Change it?
小贝:不改了。 No.
秀才:唉,传奇录你们看过没有? Ai, have you ever read 传奇录?
众人:恩,没有。 En, no
秀才:象山全集呢? What about xiangshanquanji?
众人:额、也没有。 En, never
秀才:都没看过呀? Neither?
众人:额,没有。 En, neither.
秀才:哈哈哈哈哈哈,太可悲了。一群白痴。
Hahahahahah , pityful. Idiots.
小郭:呵呵呵呵呵呵,那是,谁有您博学呀。
Hehehehehe, yes, nobody knowledgeable than you.
掌柜:呵呵呵呵,啥书都看过,就是中不了~~~~~举。
Hehehehe , read every books, but just can’t be ~~~~selected.
众人:哈哈哈哈哈 Hahahahahaha .
秀才:我本来就没想中。 I’m not intend to that.
众人:恩? En?
秀才:我读书就是为了获取知识。 I read book just to learn knowledge.
白:呵呵,知道那些乱七八糟的知识有啥用啊。
Hehe , what to do with all of you sixs and sevens knowledge.
秀才:当然有用了。子曰:知识就是力量。
Of course, once a sage said : knowledge is power.
掌柜:哪个子? Which sage.
秀才:培根子。 Bacon sage.
掌柜:哪个朝代的? Which dynsity.
秀才:britain
掌柜:哦,也就是说britain的培根子说,你是咱们同福客栈的最有力量的人。
Oh, that’s to say, britain’s bacon said, you are the most powerful man in out tongfu hotel.
秀才:某种意义上,是的。 Sometimes, I am.
小郭:那就给咱展示一下吧,恩? Then, show us, en?
秀才:展示什么呀?Show what ?
小郭:知识的力量啊。 来呀来呀,小样儿。
The power of knowledge, come on come on, sweetheart.
秀才:无知,无知。 Rideculous
掌柜:小贝,回屋读书去吧。 Come and study.
老邢告诉老白姬无命逃出来了。
白(急):赶紧走赶紧走 run, run away.
pick up things that are necessary, and then we should run away as possible as we can!
掌柜:去哪呀To where?
白:姬无命逃狱了Jiwuming escape from the prison!
小贝:唉,逃就逃呗,他要是再敢来,我就再给他一闷棍。
Ai…If he dares to come, I will hit him on his head.
白:然后我就给你收尸,他武功深不可测,上次不是因为被我点了穴,你们谁能治得了他。Then I just need to wait for your body. Nobody knows how strong he is. If there was not a exception for him, we would not have the chance to speak here today.
掌柜(面露紧张):那咋办呀 Then what we should do ,now?
白:赶紧收拾东西,准备跑路。
We can do nothing except run away as soon as possible.
掌柜:小贝,不要再写了,去通知一下秀才他们,快点快点。
Xiao Bei ,there is no point to study ,you ,now inform others.
(秀才进)
小贝:秀才来了,我去通知他们啊。
Okay,Xiucai is coming ,now I will go to inform them!
秀才:你们好 hello
掌柜:你好你好。Hello hello.
秀才:我这次来啊,主要是想着重阐述一下,为什么说知识就是力量。
Em,I come to make you know why I say knowledge is power!
掌柜(摔掉手中的书):没看见我们正忙着么,去找小郭阐述去。
Don’t you see we are busy? Translate it to Xiaoguo!
秀才:那不行,她会攻击我的 No. She will hit me.
老白:(放下手中东西,指着秀才)你再不走,我也攻击你啊。
If you don’t go ,I will hit you,too.
秀才:君子动口不动手
It is better to say than do for a gentleman.
掌柜:(把秀才向门外推)他不动我动。
If he don’t, I will.
秀才: 哎哎,你们怎么都这样啊,难道真理就那么难以接受。难道武力就能解决问题啊。
AI…why are you all like this. Is it every difficult to accept the truth. Only force can solve problems?
掌柜:(收拾手中的手饰)好好好,你说。你倒是说呀。
Ok ok ok, say it! You say it!!!
秀才:那得从任何宇宙的关系开始讲起的
It will begin with the relationship between the universe and the human being.