A:Mom and I got in another fight, Boris. 我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。
B:Oh, Iris! What was it about this time? 哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?
A:It was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no. 因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。
B:I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat. 我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高。
A:Oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them. 哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃。
B:I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth. 我觉得你最好听她的,因为健康是最大的财富。
A:But, Boris, I am not a baby any more. 可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
B:Well, that's true. 嗯,这倒也是。
A:How about your mother? 你妈妈呢?
B:She also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals. 她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭。
A:Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat. 你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢。
B:Oh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit. 噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助。
A:Really? so you don't have fried food at all. 真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?
B:Not really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much. 当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃。
A:How do you manage it? 你是怎么做到的?
B:It's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat 其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住人如其食就行了。