A:Hey, Taxi. Over here!出租车,这儿。
B:Did you call for a car service你叫车吗?
A:Yes, are you engaged是的,有人约你的车了吗?
B:Not at the moment. Where would you like me to take you现在没有,你要去哪儿?
A:I am going to the airport, and I have to catch the 930 flight to New York.我要去机场,赶9
B:Well, it's a long way and there is roadwork near Broadway. I am not sure I can snake it in half an hour.哦,去机场路很远,而且百老汇大街附近在修路,我没把握半小时内能到那里。
A:But I can't miss the flight. It's an important meeting and it’s waiting for me.可我不能错过这次班机,一个重要的会议正等着我呢。
B:All right, I will try my best. If there aren’t any holdups, I think we can get there in time.好吧,我尽力而为。如果路上没什么交通阻塞的话,我想我们能赶得上。
A:That's great. How much is it to the airport太好了,去机场多少钱?
B:About $25, tips not included.大约25美元,小费不包括在内。
A:Fine. Will you please help me with the luggage行,请帮我搬一下行李,好吗?
B:Oh, yes, sure. Let me put it in the boot.当然可以,我来把它放进后备厢。
A:Thanks very much.多谢了。
B:Not at all. Bang the door, please.不客气,请用力拉上门。
A:Ok, let's hurry.好的,我们走吧。
B:You are in luck. The traffic is not heavy today.你很幸运,今天路上车辆不多。