A Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?
你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?
B It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.
简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.
A What impressed you the most?
中国令你印象最深的是什么?
B Everything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries.I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.
所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。
A Really? How come?
真的吗?怎么会呢?
B Yes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?
对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?
A But I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?
但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?
B Well, how about Nihao and Xiexie?
嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.
A Let me guess. You mean nice to meet you?
我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。
B Oh. not exactly. Nihao means hello in English while Xiexie, means thank you.
不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.
A Wow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?
哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?
B Well, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !
哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。
A It certainly is.
确实是。
B Oh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.
凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际