Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。
Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:单价是12.50美元。
Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
2025国考·省考课程试听报名