How Many Hours Do You Actually Work in a Workday?
每天到底工作了几个小时?
You arrive late to work. (Just a few minutes…)
你上班的时候就已经迟到了(也许只是几分钟...)
You then get your coffee. And then socialize with others about their weekend.
然后再泡杯咖啡。还要和同事交流一下周末的情况。
You check the news. And then surf your inbox for 45 minutes.
接着再看看新闻,然后浏览邮件还需要45分钟。
Soon, it’s lunch time.
不一会儿就中午了。
Wait… you just got here.
等等...你刚刚到这里还没多久呢。
You might need to ask, “How many hours are you actually working in your day?”
也许得问问你自己:“上班时间你到底工作了几个小时?
Late to Work, and Late to Start Work
上班迟到,开始工作就更晚
I see it in many office cultures. People straggle in 20–30 minutes late into the workday. They then spend another 30 minutes getting started.
工作的时候浪费时间
Wasting Time at Work
工作期间你到底工作了几个小时?
How much time are you actually working in your workday?
效率高的公司看重的是结果而非过程。他们的时间表通常安排得比较松散,允许员工以自己最佳的工作方式工作。
The most productive companies are those that reward results instead of mere activity. They often have loose schedules and allow their workers to work in the ways they work best.
他们不必待在办公室打发时间,发邮件或是开些不必要的小会。公司允许员工自主的完成工作,然后下班回家。
They don’t stay in the office for the sake of clocking time, sending emails, or having meaningless meetings. They allow their workers to get their work done…. and then get out of the office.
但是,很多公司都不是这样的工作方式。
However, many workplaces don’t work this way.
功通常是用工作时间来衡量的,而不是取决于你在工作中进步多少。
Employees are expected to put in long workdays regardless of the workload. And success is often measured by hours instead of actual progress.
但是,在工作期间你到底做了多少?
But, what is actually getting done during these long workdays?
大多数人工作日的时候都会浪费2小时以上
Most workers waste upwards of 2 hours per day at work
通常会用上1/3的时间来查看邮件
They spend up to a third of their time in email
甚至把中国足彩网的时间用来闲聊
And even more time in meetings.
这种忙碌才是真正的问题,实际上,许多公司都在效率上有一定的问题。
This busyness can be a real problem. In fact, many companies mistake busyness with productivity.
更让人担心的是那些不承认在工作期间浪费时间的人。
Even more worrisome are those that are in denial about wasting time at work.
首先完成工作
Get Your Work Done First
要是你发现自己一直在抱怨有太多事还没做,或者从没及时的完成工作,那么你应该问问你自己,“工作期间我到底花了多少时间来工作?
If you find yourself constantly complaining you have too much to do, or you never get out of work on time, you need to ask, “How many hours am I actually working in my workday?
你也许会发现你用了很多时间逃避工作,而不是完成工作。
You might find that you are spending more time avoiding work than doing it.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名