Conversation 1
会话 1
A:It's so earlier this morning,Mr. Li! You just came back yester-day, you should have rest much more.
A:李先生今天这么早啊!你昨天才刚回来,你应该多多休息。
B:I'd like to have rest,but I have many things to do.
B:我也想休息,但还有很多事情等着我去做。
A:How about this post-trip?
A:这次业务旅行怎么样?
B:lfs very good,and the result isn't too bad.
B:很好,而且效果还不错。
A: Really?
A:是吗?
B:Of course. I will write a report about this post-trip,and then you'd better type it at the moment,OK?
B:那当然,我一会儿就要写一份这次出差的报告,然后你 马上给我打出来,行吗?
A:OK,It's no problem.
A:行,肯定没问题。
(Afternoon)
(下午)
B:Miss Liu. Are you typing my report?
B:刘小姐,你是在打我的那份报告吗?
A:Yes,what can I do for you?
A:是的,有什么问题吗?
B: Nothing. I just tell you take care of it when you type. Especially the address and telephone number of those new guests. You should make sure that ifs no mistaken.
B:我只是想嘱咐你打的时候一定要细心,特别是那些新 客户的地址和电话。确保它们不能出错。
A:OK,please don't worry about it. You should set your mind at rest.
A:不用担心,你就放心好了。
know you are great secretary.
B:哈……我知道你是一个好秘书。
A:Thanks your flatter.
A:多谢夸奖。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Mr. Li,the report has been finished.
A:李先生,报告已经打完了。
B:So fast! Thank you.
B:这么快,谢谢!
A:You're welcome. This is my duty. Anything else?
A:不客气,这是我应该做的,还有其他事吗?
B:Yes, you'd print out the address and telephone number of those guests from your computer,and then send those mate-rials to each business worker.
B:有,你把刚才录人电脑里的新客户的地址和电话都打 出来,然后把这些资料分别发给业务员们。
A:OK,111 do it right now.
A:好的,我马上做。
B:By the way,to tell them try to persuade those new guests to cooperate with us. Because I found a biggest opponent from this post-trip.
B:顺便告诉业务员们一定要尽最大的努力说服这些新客 户和我们合作。因为这次出差,我发现了一个最大的竞争对手。
A:Yes,l get It.
A:好的,我明白。
B:OK,It's no anything. Do what you should do.
B:好了,没其他事了,去做你的事吧。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名