A: Hello?
A:喂?
B: Hello. This is Mrs. Burns in Apt. 1855. May I speak to the manager? ,
B:喂。我是住在1855单元的伯恩斯夫人,我找你们经 理。
A:This is he. Can I help you?
A:我就是。您有什么事情吗?
B : I have a problem in the apartment. The faucets on my kitchen are stuck. I can't turn them off.
B:我的单元房出了点问题。我厨房里的水龙头都拧不动 了。水关不上了。
A:Have you fumed the water off at the mains?
A:您把总闸关了吗?
B:I've tried, but the tap doesn't work, so, will you please come up to do something for it?
B:我试了试,可是龙头不管事了。你能上楼来给我修修吗?
A:I'm getting ready to go home now. That doesn't seem like a big problem. Could you wait until tomorrow?
A:我现在马上就要回家了。这看来也不是什么大问题。等到明天再给您修可以吗?
B:What do you mean? It's not a big problem? What about the flood in my kitchen?
B:你说什么?没有大问题?可我厨房里的那些水怎么办?
A:OK, I'll be up there right away.
A:好吧,我马上上楼去看看。
B:Thank you. I’ll be waiting for you.
B:谢谢。我等你。
Conversation 2
A:May I help you, sir?
A:要我帮忙吗?
B:Yes,l need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?
B:是的,我急需你们的帮助,我的车走不动了,能派人来 修吗?
A: We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.
A:可以,但现在不行。
B : What time can you send one over?
B:那你们什么时候能派人来呢?
A : Oh, let’s see. I’ll be about half past four before we have anybody free.
A:哦,让我们想想。大概要到4:30我们才有人有空。
B:Can It be earlier than that?
B:能早点吗?
A:I doubt it, sir. Well try, but I can't promise anybody before 4: 00 o'clock.
A:我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺4:00以前行。
B:lf I had It towed over there, could you work on it right away?
B:如果把车拖到你们那里去,能马上修吗?
A:Sure,if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.
A:当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。
B:Can you send your tow truck over here?
B:你们能派辆拖车来吗?
A:No, l'm sorry, we can't send out our tow truck to get you.
A:不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车去。
B : Why not?
B:为什么?
A:Our tow truck's being repaired.
A:我们的拖车正在修理。
B:That’s too bad. Bye.
B:太糟了。再见。
A: Bye.
A:再见。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名