R:Well,everthing is packed and ready to go.
嗯,东西都收拾好了,随时可以出发.
K:It's hard to beIieve that we're really leaving. The past two weeks was like a dream.
真不敢相信我们真的要离开了,过去的两周像梦境一般美妙.
R:Yes. Just think the blue sky, sunshine, mouth-watering food, centuries-old castles--
是啊,蔚蓝的天空,灿烂的阳光,诱人的美食,古老的城堡……
K:And the people were so friendly!
还有那些热心的人们!
R:Yeah, we would have been lost without the help of the locals.
对,要不是当地人帮忙,我们早就走丢了.
K:Do you still remember the small restaurant at the corner of the street?
你还记得街角那家小饭馆吗?
R:Of course. That was the best pasta I've ever had.
怎么不记得,我从没吃过那么好吃的意大利面食!
K:I ate so much that I wasn't hungry until afternoon the next day.
我也吃了很多,—直撑到第二天下午.
R:If only we could eat there once more!
真想再去吃一次啊!
K:Maybe we can come here again next summer.
也许明年夏天可以再来。
R:Hope the restaurant is still there.
希望到时候那个餐馆还在.
K:Hey, what's the time?
对了,现在几点了?
R:Oh, my god! Only two hours left before the plane takes off. We need to be at the airport now.
天哪,还有两个小时飞机就起飞了.我们得赶紧去机场。
K:Don't worry. We can call a cab. It'll be alright.
别担心,我们可以叫个出租车,能赶上的.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名